[RC] 8-month-old purebred Queensland Heeler at Lodi, CA shelter needs home - Typef

My daughter has been working for Animal Friends Connection for the last three years. It's always hard for me to believe when she calls and says there are animals at the Animal Shelter that will be placed on kill row that someone just brought in because they didn't have "enough time for them," the reason the owner brought this dog in.

If anyone is interested in giving this possible working cow dog a job, please email me and I'll get the right details for you. Somebody out there must need an expensive cowdog for the cost of cheap adoption fees ...

Jackie