[RC] Fly Spray - Flicks - Dana B.

Jim Holland wrote:

"In last month's "John Lyons Perfect Horse"... The "winner" was a "natural" product called "Flicks"...... I'm really impressed..... There is nothing on the bottle that says what is in it...only that it is"natural"."
I ordered it for the same reason.  It just came today and the box lists the ingredients as lanolin, cedarwood oil, eucalyptus oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, cajeput oil, and pennyroyal oil.

Can't wait try it now.  May even use it on me....I hate getting buzzed and the ingredients sound nice :-)

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx