Re: [RC] Stallions - FancyNite

In a message dated 06/16/2003 8:18:33 PM Central Daylight Time, jspoone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just wanted to chime in and say THANKS! to everybody posting about their stallions. I am about to buy a gorgeous Morab colt to use for riding and breeding and this thread has calmed my nerves a lot! Most of what has been said on this board about stallion keeping and riding has held true to my own beliefs about them. A lot of the people I have consulted have been telling me i can't ever ride him in public, can't take him around mares or he'll go crazy, etc etc.

Jess,

The ONLY thing different from a Stallion and a Gelding is the Stallion has balls! (and a smart one knows what there for.. and WHEN to use them!)  That's it!!!  That is great you're getting your NEW MAN (I only say man...well you know why!) YOUNG.  Teach him....  You'll do fine.  I have seen the MOST terrible of all sexes... but man, direction is a good thing.. No matter what's under that tail!

I look forward to riding with a STUD <eg> this weekend!
Hopkins, here we come!
Cya all
Jinnifer Plummer