Re: [RC] Fw: [AERC-Members] Horse Identification - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

We've seen it here, sadly enough, among riders hoping to cash in on big FEI prizes. Virtually none of our horses are chipped or branded. You find this in the same camp as riders for profit.

So far under AERC rules, there's little enough to gain by this. But it will be more noticeable among those who either have their eyes on the prize money or on selling horses abroad for big bucks. From what I've seen on Ridecamp, that should be a fairly small group of individuals.

Maryanne
Cairo, Egypt