[RC] raising stallions - Karen Parker

Title: Potpourri of Horses Stationery from StationeryCentral

Furthermore, our stallions are raised =
either in with other horses who boss them, or next to other horses, so =
that being nose to nose with or loose with other horses does not signal =
a "hormonal episode" either.  And that becomes a lifelong habit.

Thanks for that one Heidi. I have a 3 year old colt who has been in with a bossy gelding and is now in a field with a bossy mare and different geldings being moved in and out. Blows peoples minds that I can keep my stallion in with mares and geldings. He is well socialized and I am positive he will not run up to a strange horse and leap on if he ever gets loose at a ride. Karen Parker