[RC] APLINE BOYS RANCH-endurance ride - DeAnn Schnepple

Yesterday I received a letter from the Alpine Boys Ranch that "they had come to a crossroads". What the letter basically said was that they could no longer obtain liability insurance and would be closing down..  As many of you know, this ride has been going on for many years and the proceeds  from the endurance ride toto the support the boys ranch.  I feel badly for them, but does this also mean that the Alpine endurance ride scheduled for October, is cancelled?  The ride manager was Rob, who also resided at the ranch.  This is a great ride and I sure hope we don't lose it.  Does anybody have any info?
DeAnn