[RC] Wildcat WI Rides and Dates?? - Jerry & Susan Milam

Anyone up north know if the ride dates published in EN and on the Ride calendar is correct for this ride? According to those publishing's it starts on a Sunday July 27, 2003 and runs Monday and Tuesday 28 & 29th? Please help me.... I want to go to this ride but will really put a crunch on my vacation days.

Thanks!

In His Hands,

Susan, Fly Bye & Dandy

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    -Gandalf the Grey from Lord of the Rings

                            (In Light of Eternity)