[RC] "Sneakers" Feedback - Ibiteraaarr

Afternoon everyone.
         I need feedback from "experts in the field" if you please  :)   My horse Commander (BCF Sparky's Last Command) has club foot. It's very mild, minimally affecting his stride and breakover timing,  and is maintained by my farrier who keeps his heel trimmed down. I even bought sports medicine boots to help counteract the excess pressure on the suspensory ligament that shaving the heel possibley creates. (For anyone unfamiliar with club foot, all the ambiguity in my post is because Club Foot seems to be one of those illusive conditions that no one can really put a finger on. Depending on who you ask, vet, farrier, etc. they'll give you answers ranging from genetics to mechanical injury. Even so, those answers tend to be largely vague.) I was real iffy about this at first, but I've hounded so many equine professionals for their expertise on this defect whether it's cosmetic or deformity, and all of their answers have been pretty much the same: that it's not really a big problem and most of them have seen many equine athletes in their years of experience who compete successfully in all levels and facets of riding disciplines.
Still, I'm always looking for anything to keep him as sound as healthy as possible and I've recently been very interested in Equithotics' "Sneakers" for horses. Everyone who's mentioned them recommends them highly and I even emailed the company off their website and got some nice replies about my concerns.
Anyone use them or know people who do? They're kinda pricey and before I cough out the bucks for this "miracle shoe" I would like some solid results.

Regards,
Liz