Re: [RC] History Channel filming in So.CA - Vallonelee

I was just contacted today to do the Imperial Sand Dunes filming.  I am thrilled to be a part of it.  They have set the date for 6/21 in the late afternoon.  They will be filming for the start and finish of the race as well as some scenes from the middle portion.  I was told that each total "take" would be no longer than 100 yards running.  But of course would be filmed several times.

They are also taking non-Arab horses but they will be placed further back in the pack and/or in between the Arabs so the overall look will be an Arabian horse race.  They are also looking for a white or cream colored mustang to play the lead part.  However, that horse will be ridden by their actor.

Lee
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.