[RC] Tevis - oddfarm

I just looked at the entries again and saw that Cindy Young from Georgia is signed up. Cindy, are you on RC? I would love to hear your plans for getting out there, like how soon before the ride will you leave? How far are you driving each day and where will you stay? What are the logistics? I am in Tampa, Florida and hope to do that ride someday but getting there with a horse is intimidating. Also, how big of a trailer are you taking out there?

Lisa Salas, The Odd farm