From: "Dorothy J. Miller" <dmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   completion awards (long)

Katrina...

I absolutely AGREE wholeheartedly with everything you said.  I ride because
I love it. If the completion award is something cool...great.  If its
something not so great, then it makes for a great story. One of my favorite
awards is still the green (I got to pick the color) bungee cord for
finishing one of the Shine rides. I truly don't care what the award is.

I love the sport for the sport...not for the award.

computer.