[RC] Fwd: [USAEAST] Fw: OD Cancelled - Coujurs1

Just got this over the USA East list, I hope someone from the OD board will also post.  What a bummer.
Nina

I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but the Old Dominion has just been canceled do to excessive rain (it's supposed to rain down there again on Thursday and Friday). The OD board just had an emergency meeting and came to the conclusion to cancel the ride.

--- Begin Message ---

I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but the Old Dominion has just been canceled do to excessive rain (it's suppose to rain down there again on Thursday and Friday). The OD board just had an emergency meeting and came to the conclusion to cancel the ride.

This is beginning to get real OLD! We have had 2 years of draught and now we are getting it all back in 2 months!

Those of you planning on doing it as your selection ride, please contact Duane
ASAP.

Once again I was all dressed up and no place to ride....
PRAY FOR SUN!!
Amanda

Amanda Taylor
USA East Zone Rep
e-mail: bubbabuckeroo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ph: 610-469-0368
Fax: 610-469-0581

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Restricted membership: As of September 11, 2000
this list is restricted to AERC members who reside
in the Eastern Time Zone. You membership will have
to be verified by submitted your AERC membership number
and your residential address.  You will be notified
as soon as your membership is verified.

Community email addresses:
  Post message: USAEAST@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Subscribe:    USAEAST-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx