[RC] RMs - Larry Miller

If we didn't have ride managers, we wouldn't have rides.  Awards whatever they are are just icing on the cake.  The most important thing is to have fun.  The next is to have a well marked trail.  The next is cool companionship.  When one complains, my favorite answer is  "you put on the next ride!"  Folks do say things in the heat of the moment so a ride manager needs to stay cool.  Sometimes a hard thing to do but the best thing to do.  Jeanie