Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0397 - NdurN

In a message dated 6/10/2003 1:53:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have no problem sharing the trail, camp, a trailer, whatever with a =
well-trained stallion, but IMHO a stallion that is that barely under =
control has no place in a public place where it is way too easy for a =
bystander to be hurt.

Totally agree....Several years ago in NM, there was a stallion who was walking around in the VC on his hind legs....handler had a whip in her hand but was not using it....I finally yelled at her to use it or I would ....some folks should not own stallions IMO.

Susan K