Re: [RC] completion awards and Maggie - Maggie Mieske

I want you to know that Malik did not even have a nap after the 50 on Saturday!!!  :)  To be honest, he was pretty po'd about the wet ground.  :)  He had napped a lot on Thursday and Friday but after that, he didn't even want to ROLL in it!  What a spoiled rotten horse!!!  However, I caught him and his son stretched out in the sun today for a few minutes...like father, like son....both stretched out in a death position with lips pulled back and snoring!!!  How funny is THAT?  :)  And of course, with no camera handy!!!  Malik and I are really gonna have to work out butts off to outlive that nap at Grand Island!!! :)
THANKS, Jeanie!!!  We HAVE come a loooong way, baby, but it's because of friends and mentors like you who have encouraged and advised (even if we don't always take ALL the advice) and pushed and bugged and offered opportunities and CARED about us.  :)  Thank you!!!
Maggie