[RC] [RC] Ride Story: Acadia 50 (AKA: "The Wrong 50") - Vallonelee

You rode a good ride and did right by your horse.  That's the best that anyone can do.

Besides, thankfully, our horses don't know anything about winning, losing or our human ability to screw things up.

Chin up we have all been there and done that (at least once).

Lee
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.