From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Annie George
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 11:59 AM
To: SueGarlinghouse
Cc: RideCamp
Subject: [RC] DE

Hi Sug, I was surfing on Google,  I found literally hundreds of sites for DE, I searched  'diatomaceous earth"  Wow there is allot there. Way more than I expected to find.  and also I searched  'diatomaceous earth equine' lots there to,  Most of which I do not understand but you will. Allot of technical lingo.  I also saw that allot of the industrial grade stuff has other chemicals added. (ugg)   This discussion is very interesting to me, and others I'm sure. I have no doubt that it can make somebody sometime sick. But if we can adequately evaluate the % or risk factor, then we can decide if it is worth it.   I mean compared to chemical fly control. Still.......  Flies may not be so bad after all!                                                                                       Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge