Re: [RC] managment and completion awards - DAldr94141

As far as giving out awards to volunteers, my job getting awards for a 55, 30, 25 and 16 novice each with a Grand and Reserve in each and a 1st and 2nd prize in each category for each ride which consists of Lightweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight and Junior along with breed awards is hard enough to find let alone coming up with and finding time to get and begging for more for the volunteers.
(was that a run on sentence I just wrote?)
They get t-shirts and my thanks all weekend. I love them all for coming!! I will do  whatever for them (no comments Howard) and will try to make them as comfortable as possible along with a free dinner on Sat. night and free lunches for both days.
That's just our ride. Don't know what everyone else does but it works for us.
Thank you very much.

Deb