[RC] Dr. Clark- Albion Idaho - Ag47xAu49

I took my daughters 4-H pony to Dr. Clark on Tuesday. He will do surgery on the ankle today. Will pick Zebby up on Monday. It seems that 3 tendons are damaged and the scar tissue is not allowing the tendons to glide over the joint. He will do a sound wave type surgery to break up the scar tissue. After this comes the rehab. Lord willing, we can rehab him without the build up of scar tissue again. Has anyone used Dr. Clark?  I am extremely impressed so far. Beccy in Roy, UT.