[RC] Timing of West Nile Vaccination and Old OD Stories - RISTREE

Two things --

With hauling and competing and dressage clinics, I've not yet given the WNV yet.  (Vet left them for me and they're in the fridge.)  Luckily, it's been chilly here, so few mosquitos out yet.   What is "safe" timing before or after trailering or competing?

Also, I'm heading down to Old Dominion for the first time and have read some of the "old" ride stories.  Wonderful!  How about some more of you sharing your OD experiences on Ridecamp?  I'll look forward to it.

Thanks in advance.

--Patti in WNY