[RC] Neigh-Lox - FancyNite

Howdy all,

Have a question for you.... Has anyone used (or are using), Neigh-Lox?
(antacid)

Sometimes I feel like my horses eat better than I do.  They even get vitamins every day... but do I remember to take mine? lol

The 3 geldings, pastured together, get approx. 4.5 lbs. sweet feed (my recipe), once a day, with hoof supplements and ABC Energy added.  They're on a 12 ac. pasture 24/7, and have free choice to Redmond Salt, Rushcreek minerals, BVC, AMIX, TS and Detox.  They pretty much turn their noses up to hay, with all this grass, but it's out there.

I didn't see where it would hurt putting them on this, but I wanted some other opinions.  It can't HURT can it?  Heidi, Susan, Barney????

Thank you, For your time & input!
Jinnifer Plummer