[RC] [RC] Wine country ride - Carol Stiles

Sandy was right, the Wine Country ride was absolutely beautiful. Although it wasn't an easy ride with all the hills, the views were quite spectacular, especially after the coastal fog melted away in the morning. Just wanted to say thanks to all the volunteers and the vets, especially Dr. Jamie Kerr, Dr. Rob Lydon and Dr.Adrienne Browers that helped. They were very intuitive and thorough in their exams, which is always appreciated.   Trying to make my horse, who loves to go fast, slow down and pace himself the last 2 years has certainly been a challenge, but this ride definitely helped with all the big hills in the beginning and throughout the rest of the ride. It was a very good conditioning ride.The drive was certainly worth it and I would recommend this ride to anyone next year.
Carol and Beau