[RC] What Did Your Horse Teach YOU? - Vallonelee

My horses have taught me.........

The absolute joy of having a foal born into my waiting arms.
The absolute sorrow of losing them even to old age.

The most beautiful sound in the world is a soft nicker.
The most awful sound in the world is silence.

The warmth of a soft muzzle blowing kisses on my cheek.
The beauty of enjoying the trail together.
The ability to give and receive unconditional love.

Lee
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.