Re: [RC] Speaking of OD - Susan

We're watching the river closely - praying for no more rain!  At the moment it's only a few inches above normal and still going down.  The light rains we've been getting don't seem to have much impact.  We do have an alternate route using a bridge, but let's hope we don't have to do that.

It's looking like great weather, come on down!!
SusanB
OD VP