[RC] Rain Rot - Wendy Mancini

    The bath with betadine shampoo and rinse with bleach has worked great with no return for that year.  Plus, I found that giving one dose 2 gm. bute cut the inflammation completely.  Gave the bath & removed the scabs & didn't touch it again for several days.  At that point, I just curried with rubber curry & brushed.
    Also noted that late summer bath with betadine & bleach rinse prevented spring breakout ( or maybe I was just lucky).