Re: [RC] managment and completion awards - Merryben

I have been thinking about this subject and really didn't have much of an opinion one way or the other.  But as Joe said it is not an award for someone who tried really hard to finish.  I also could not see what it would hurt if someone got an award and then did not finish.  But I had a big thought today.........

If you give awards out before the ride, what about the idiot that darn near rides his or her horse to death and it needs massive amounts of treatment and may even die later.  Do you want them to have completion awards?  mb