[RC] "Their Cup of Tea" - goearth

Sorry for not being able to put this in placement but what Heidi said was the most brilliant words spoken to me in a long time.  Some horses just can not do this sport no matter how hard we try.  I tried and really wanted to prove the experts wrong that he could.  Wrong, i was.  Heidi you are so right by saying.."it may not be his cup of tea".  Now if there was a format on why or how to identify that basic statement to save us all grief I'd like to know.  tom sites