[RC] completion awards - oddfarm

I thought we were talking about LD and completion. I thought people were not happy with rewarding the hot-rodders and shouldn't give BC's. I thought the big gripe was how to slow down the "fast runners" in a training ride and take away the "reward" system. What was I thinking?

So if LD is only a "training ride".........And everybody made the effort to "train" effectively.....and nobody should get BC but those who do finish should get an "award" but it is not a race or competition......but those who don't finish the "training ride" should get nothing or something of less value than those who do because they didn't "train" as hard and effort doesn't count in "training"......What am I missing??

Of course a fifty and hundred mile is different. They are not "training" rides, are they? Only the fast and finishing ones are rewarded. Even if they do end up with a little treatment or a little limp, they earned those prizes by golly. Boy, am I confused.

Lisa Salas, The odd fArm
Yes, I am being sarcastic