[RC] Ed's horse - Howard Bramhall

Watching Ed quickstep this incredibly rapid hoof beater by my campsite was a pure delight.  For horses like these, and I think Dance Line fits in here, we need a special category.  Non-Arabs competing together in a separate class for LDs or endurance.

I think me riding Dance Line alongside Ed riding his Colombian Criolla would make a hysterical video.  Mutt & Jeff and I'm riding the tall one.

Ed would steal the show!  Or, I should say, Tornado would.

How Ed stays on that horse is the initial question that came to me when I first saw him trot (can you call it that?) by along the Liberty Run vet check Highway.  I thought it looked like riding a fully charged vibrator (aka the "energizer bunny") with 4 legs attached.

Oh, man, I bet I get if for saying that.  Ooops, I did it again.  Sorry.  lol.

cya,
Howard  ("Hey, Howard, what you doing up there?"  "Why, Ed, I'm marking down prices."  Sorry, private joke)