[RC] S Hack - Ron Lerma

I had no problems withe the wire for about six months. Then the sweat and water weakened it and it started to fray in the middle. Immediately I replaced it with a curb chain but got a piece of wire embedded in my finger in the process. When it frays, the wire is very sharp, so I would just keep an eye on it and watch for wear and tear. And be careful when removing it. I would wear gloves.