[RC] Black Hills Ride Report; Addendum - DVeritas

...and, (failed to mention), the rides offered were a 30 or a 50 each day.  The trails (permanently marked) were laid out in a reasonable fashion; one would have to pay absolutely no attention in order to get lost.
    And, as my wife, Becky, points out, MAX TACK (out of Longmont, Colorado...Randy/Cheryl Winter) made her "stay" in camp (while I rode) a pleasurable shopping experience, meeting her endurance tack needs (real or imagined.)  :^)
     Attend this ride next year...you will love it.
      ---Frank