[RC] Kerry Ridgway - Lari Shea

I thought that Kerry's many friends would want to know that he is at home recovering from double by-pass surgery, performed last Monday in Santa Rosa.  He was feeling puny the Wednesday before, (cancelled his busy day) and saw his regular cardiologist who told him he was fine.  Kerry insisted on a stress test, which was performed at a different hospital, and which was stopped after the second phase when he damn near collapsed.  He is recovering extremely well, and loves his new cardiologist, who assures him he'll be able to resume his practice within a few more weeks.

Yesterday I asked Kerry is it was OK to put the word out about his situation, and he OK'd it.  I sort of wanted to wait until we knew for sure how he was going to recover from the surgery, but at this point, the news is all good, and I'm sure he'd appreciate hearing from his many friends.  If you are a personal buddy and would like his home phone number, email me and I'll send it to you.

Kerry Ridgway <Optionsvet@xxxxxxx>
1420 Grove St.
Sonoma, CA 95476

Lari

"What unites us all is a love of the out-of-doors, a spirit of adventure, and a passion for horses!"

Lari Shea                       http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch    707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One 707-964-9669 home office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
        Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
             with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                 International Riding Vacations
 Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses for sale