Re: [RC] And The Rains Came... And Came... And Came... - David & Maggie

We had all our rain last weekend. This weekend it is beautiful and the transmission went out in the truck!! Argghh.....

Last weekend, we went to the Scioto Run. As usual, Mollie put on a fabulous ride. And, as usual, there was a monsoon. Our wedding plans got changed from riding up to the scenic ridge to standing under the camper awning at ridecamp. The minister's prayer included the bulldozer pulling everyone's rigs out of the mud. That was kind of a new one for me....

So this weekend, I'm missing the Sheltowee CTR in Kentucky. Wonderful ride. I'm dying, sitting here at home.

Happy Trails,
Maggie Herlensky, newlywed
David Herlensky, who is at work