Re: [RC] trucks & weight ratings & stopping ability - Becky Hackworth

Yup, happened TWICE to me yesterday...Truck , Camper and trailer with 40 bales of hay...thank goodness the last one was going UPHILL or I never would have stopped in time...
Becky and the gang
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] trucks & weight ratings & stopping ability

In a message dated 5/23/2003 4:10:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, bechack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Now if we could just convince the idjits out there NOT TO PULL OUT IN FRONT
OF US....for the very same reason....
Becky and the gang

Which is precisely what happened to me yesterday.  Gal whipped a U-turn right in front of me (truck and thankfully empty trailer), I had to jam the brakes to keep from broadsiding her.  I swear if I had the boys in the back I would have checked their welfare first then removed her via the wind-wing of her car.  Grrrrrr!!!!

abigail