Re: [RC] Grass hay in Central CA - Becky Hackworth

Maybe we should share the cost of a big truck load in North central valley???
Becky and the gang
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 8:50 AM
Subject: [RC] Grass hay in Central CA

Hybrid bermuda grass hay is being grown in Bakersfield CA.  Check out their web site
http://www.great-grass.com .  You can buy it road side by the bale or have it delivered
truck/trailer or retriever.  I believe this is their second year growing it.
Lynda, where are you located?  Contact me direct if you want more info.

Marci Cunningham
Bakersfield