From: irv mazur
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 3:11 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Fw: [QSEndurance] Trail to connect Carson to Sacramento]

Although I know that none of us will be able to attend this meeting this
evening? I thought that I would send this to you as a "heads up" for
something to look foward to in the near future and even maybe get involved
with. It looks great and hope that it comes to fruition!!! As I said, maybe
we can get involved???? **** And by the way, The "Bear Valley" extension to
the "Pioneer Trail" was finally completed today and looks great however, you
won't be able to use it until the dedication which will be on Sunday, June
8. My thanks to the GCTC members that worked on it with me today.
Irv