RE: [RC] Question on which size truck bed, long or short? - Snodgrass, Bonnie

I have seen a badly dented truck that had a short bed and was used to haul a gooseneck trailer. The nose of the trailer dented in the rear of the truck cab.

Bonnie Snodgrass
-----Original Message-----
From: Ultimatewealth1@xxxxxxx [mailto:Ultimatewealth1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 12:59 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Question on which size truck bed, long or short?

Hi everyone,

If anyone has an opinion I could sure use the help deciding lenghts for our new truck. We are pulling a 3 horse fifth wheel and would like to know your pros or cons on the bed lenght. We were thinking the shorter bed would make it easier for getting around,
but would it stop us later on from having a larger fifth wheel trailer with living quarters?

Thankyou!
Susie