Re: [RC] crossing water on green arab(or any breed of any color) - Maggie Mieske

That visualization thing works just great in MANY situations!!!  Dozens of times, people have told us, "this horse will...."  name or "won't"...name it and especially in reference to having its feet done... we approach the horse with the positive attitude and EXPECTING that it will pick up its feet and give us no problem and 9 times out of 10, it stands fairly well, even if it's never had its feet done.  :)  I wonder if I "visualize" Malik peeing out on the trail, if that would solve that problem!!  :)
Maggie