[RC] EPM - Larry Miller

If your horse does indeed have EPM, don't give up.  I treated Bay for 6 months.  I almost gave up but my hubby wouldn't let me.  The horse was so bad, he should have died.  Well he is now 21 years young, still gives me the hottest ride of the barn, and after the EPM, went on to get his 2000 miles in MI before I retired him.  I didn't retire him because of the residue of EPM, I retired him cause he doesn't make joint fluid in his right rear hock.  Karen from FL went thru EPM too.  She dealt with it for a year with her mare.  Her mare is doing great and continues to compete in distance riding.  In fact, check the archives for her articles on EPM.  Jeanie