[RC] beach story - Kathie Ford

Well this didn't have to do with riding in the woods, but someone mentioned beach so I've got a "on foot" story if you don't mind hearing.

This was such an embarrassing thing for me when it happened.  I was only 23 and was very "sheltered".

My boyfriend at the time (now husband if you can believe it-should have been a warning...lol) decided to take me to a beach somewhere down by San Diego.  His sister and her husband joined us.  Now, they were all teens in the 60's  and were used to funny stuff unlike me.

Anyway, we were walking and talking, the beaches down there are so pretty.  Then they said, hey...look at all the hang gliders over that cliff?  Well, we turned the corner and all of a sudden there were naked people everywhere!! I did not no where to put my eyes.  Tried to look down only and started to get dizzy.  Looked up and there was a naked marine chasing a freesby coming my way, with his "equipment" flying everywhere!  Oh my, looking down again, getting dizzy again, look up temporarily, see naked man (about 60 yrs old) with fishing pole (not his personal equipment) in ocean with only a hat on.  My boyfriend said he had to keep the hooks somewhere!!! They thought it was very funny, I was totally embarrassed!  Looked up again, and saw all the hang gliders right above us.  Guess they had a better view and the "whole picture"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turns out the beach we were on was called "blacks beach". Some of you have probably heard of it.  And, the joke was on me because they knew all along where we were headed.  I had no clue!
lol...

hope you enjoyed that one!

ps..the dead body was pretty good, especially since she called out her number when passing!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...

kathie