[RC] Bunge Ties - Jeannie Gillen

Thank you all for the many prompt messages regarding Bungee ties, inner tubes and tie lessons in general.... I am putting it all together, and will most likely try all of your good advise...under differing circumstances......

Yesterday, I tied him to the trailer after a couple of hours on trail.....gave him hay in a net, thinking he would be happy.  I did my barn chores...and hung around, without paying much attention to him..just enough to see he didn't get hurt.....

He pouted for nearly an hour, but never pulled back....then he nibbled his hay..when that was mostly gone, almost another hour.....I congratulated him, took him off the trailer and turned him out to pasture....  : - )

Thanks again everyone,   Jeannie Gillen