[RC] ADR Syndrome/ bloodwork question - Dennis, Nancy & Bill Ginn

Would you all mind giving me some opinions on this bloodwork??
Molly, 10 yo half Arab Pinto mare, doing well at rides, mostly A's in LD's. Ready to move to 50(did 35 miles her first ride, pulled lame after falling in a BIG hole, took 4 months to recover, then was bred,and had a foal)  Mid- December, she stops being her normal chow-hound self. No other symptoms, so I called the dentist. She had some pretty sharp points, appetite seemed to pick back up after the work was done. She still didn't pick totallly back up before the ride in late Dec, so we did LD again. This was the pattern for the past 3 months, up and down,  I finally took her to the vet, and begged for bloodwork.  Everything was normal except:
ALB 3.8    , AST 650  , GLU 118 , Mon. 1.8% , RDW 14.8 , PLT  474

My vet says these may (or may not) indicate stress, but he sees no clinical signs for her not doing so well.  She does not look poor, but VERY fit, but won't put on enough wt. between rides to make me comfortable .He recommended re-check in 2 wks. Anyone else have any thoughts??
Thanks,
Nancy and Molly