[RC] CTR in Ohio - DAldr94141

Hi everyone. I just wanted to remind you about our Medina Ohio Horseman's Council 13th annual Celebration Competitive Trail Ride held June 21st and 22nd. sanctioned by Oaats (formerly AHAO). We'll have a 30/55 elevator, a 25 miler on Sunday and a 16 miler on Sunday. This will be held at the Special Events Site, now named Howe Meadow in Peninsula, Ohio. It is about 23 miles South of Cleveland and 13 miles North of Akron.
If you have any questions or would like a flyer, please contact me personally. Thank you.

Deb