[RC] Fwd: Horses for Sale - Cowgirgoof

Please see
--- Begin Message --- Hi everyone,  Due to the traveling in the Summer, Ken has decided that he had to cut down on the number of horses, before he leaves next month.  If you or you know of someone that may be in the market for a distance horse that has had good care and handling growing up, with papers to support the potential.  Contact Ken Anderson 352-669-7798 or email me for pictures.

1992 Chestnut Mare with Flaxen Mane and White Blaze, 15.1 Hands This tender hearted mare is best suited to a Kind and Athletic Rider.  Mare is out of Wendy Johnson (Poag) stallion, Khomet, now owned by Cheryl Van Deusen, very Athletic Stock.  Asking $2,500.00 OBO

3 yr old Bay Filly with Blonde in her tail and 3 white Pasterns. Very Versitle Confirmation and way of moving.  Saddled, Ground driven and ready to start her bright future. She could be your next 100 mile horse.  Asking $3,500.00 OBO

4 yr Large Chestnut Filly with Flaxen Mane and Tail, 15.1 Strong Frame. Ground Driven, Saddled, ETC. Ready for the Serious Competitor.  Asking $4,000.00 OBO

Due to extended traveling plans thru the summer I must sell before I leave and would like to find someone that would appreciate the care and ability that these horses have had and would prefer them not to go to auction.  If, anyone is in the market please contract Ken Anderson, any one of these horses have a great future and could be just what your looking for.   352-669-7798

--- End Message ---