Re: [RC] Howard (good grief!!) - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/11/2003 9:04:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, Suvut@xxxxxxx writes:

But let's hold the gushing until he has completed at least FOUR successful ride seasons with the SAME horse -- SOUND!!!   Then, I will say Howard "knows his horse."   One ride (or even one ride SEASON) doesn't cut it.....  What makes a good endurance horse AND a good endurance rider is consistency!!!!!!!

I was sticking with the shunning theory, but this was too good.  Well said.

Sylvia