[RC] Hi Roller ride - Darolyn Butler-Dial

Hi All,
Just wanted to say thanks to Linda Huerca R.M. & also  wanted to
congratulate our whole Cypress Trails group that recently attended the Hi
Roller Ride in Cat Springs TEXAS.  Yes, we were all "barefoot" including
about a half dozen other "tag alongs" to our camp there.  & Including them,
we had nearly 30 horses in our Cypress Trails village.  We had many first
timers, both in the 50 & 25...  including  our Wallace family from England,
Lynn D'Annunzio, Krista Phipps, Lanie Corgey, & the Choate couple all did
them selves proud.  We had a great time on the last day to, unfortunately
the weather scared a lot of people, but the light rain was actually
enjoyable & it packed that fluffy sand down a little bit better, & the mud
really couldn't get much worse than it already was LOL.

Anyway... here's some very unofficial results for our crew!!  Hope to see
Central folks at our convention in Henryetta this weekend, & the rest of you
on the trail.... Oh... & for those of you interested... Martha O has a
"barefoot clinic" going on this weekend in Tomball TEXAS... Call Debbie
Linebarger 281 357 0531   e mail  mardebline@xxxxxxx  for more info or to
register  QUICK!
Happy Trails'
dare

PS  If any one wants our list of finishers, etc... e mail me privately.

Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
     CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE
            Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease.
Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding * Training*Lessons *Parties
Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)
ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")
21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338
       Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax 281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768
     e mail: darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/