[RC] [Guest] LD Best Condition/Rides of March - Ridecamp Guest

TRKDOCTR@xxxxxxx]

 Hey all you lovers of LD:

 We are having a Best Condition for LD's at our new ride this year, RIDES OF MARCH.  Ride Management feels its important to offer this to our LD riders, cause as we all know, there is a Nat'l award, which most West Region rides ignore.  We also will be listing the finishers in COMPLETION ORDER, not alphabetical!!!!!!!!.  We invited everyone to come and enjoy!!!

 Jodi Harms
Reno, Nv