[RC] [Guest] Riding in San Diego - Ridecamp Guest

 JUDYK89@xxxxxxx

 You'll probably get lots of reply's from more experienced endurance riders, but if not, I live close to San Diego, have an almost 7 year old Arab mare that's in training, and could use an experienced rider to get on her, lol.  Seriously, she's not a bad horse, but I took a bad fall off of her and am still getting over my fear.  My trainer's been working hard with her, and she's coming along fantastic.  I just started riding her on trail again, so she's not in the best condition, but could do a slow couple hour ride. Moves great, very sensitive.  I have a friends horse I could ride with you.

Let me know,
Judy Klingenhofer
Spring Valley, CA
619-743-8103