Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 3:07 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] T-shirts and awards

How about coffee cups/mugs with the ride name & Logo on them?  They can be had for <$4 each which has got to be comparable to t-shirts in price.  I seem to remember hearing someone say that they had some from old rides, but I've been riding for 6 years and have only seen one as a ride award.

Alison A. Farrin
Innovative Pension
Innovative Retirement Services
858-748-6500 x 107