[RC] tailbone - Sunset Farm

Hey, after my second child knocked my tailbone off center I was in agony! The great ob/gyn said time would heal it and gave me Demerol(good stuff by the way) So, about a year later I still could not sit on the floor, ride in the car longer than an hour, lots of little nagging things that hurt, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It never really hurt to actually ride, I wonder if you might not be sitting up enough on your pelvic bones, but that doesn't really matter. Anyway, to make a long story longer, I went to the chiropractor for an aggravating lower back problem, after x-rays he also asked if my tailbone hurt, all of this was before the first adjustment, after the first time I was amazed at how much better I felt. He pulled my tailbone back over, said it was about 35 degrees off of where it needed to be, instant relief, I say again, instant relief!!!!!! I continued his regimen of appointments and now just go when I feel the need---about once a month and always before a ride. On a side note, he also cured my migraines, seems when crashing off a horse in my early twenties I knocked something out in my neck, causing frequent debilitating headaches, I think he is a miracle worker. I did all the neurologist stuff for my headaches, all the migraine pills, shots, you name it, I tried it-----except for the chiropractor. I did also crack my tailbone during delivery but that had healed by the time I went to the magic man. He warned that another baby might set it off again but if I stopped at his office on the way home from the hospital he would slide it back over. So---try the chiropractor, ask a friend that goes if they are happy with their service and pain relief, any more questions, just ask, good luck and happy trails